Charles Jago has lived in the Canada Bay Council area since 1989, and currently works as a qualified adult trainer with a broad range of business, IT and computing skills. His professional experience includes the information technology and community development sectors. Charles’s key concerns include:
- environmental sustainability, including climate change
- planning and development that serves the residents of the council area
- information technology
- transport, especially public transport
- energy including demand management and energy efficiency
- social justice issues
- local democracy to serve local residents.
Charles stood for election in September 2017 following the retirement of Pauline Tyrrell, who retired after three terms as a councillor in Canada Bay. (See Pauline’s record of achievements here.)
Charles’s academic qualifications include Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (TAE 40110), Bachelor of Arts (major in Social Psychology) from Macquarie University and Master of Business Administration (Computing) from Charles Sturt University, Diploma of Project Management, Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management.
Email: use our Contact form
Telephone: 0403 902 613